- This study is part of the Diabetes Prevention Program in Workplaces (DPWP), an ongoing diabetes prevention program of the Diabetic Association of Bangladesh (BADAS).
- Main objective: to establish a model surveillance system with a special focus on diabetes and related cardiometabolic risk factors for industry workers in Bangladesh.
- Study place: Industries in and around Dhaka city.
- Study design: observational
- Participated in industries & number of participants in phase I: 7 (1400)
- Status: Complete (phase I) and planning for phase II